Sponsors

Wednesday 13 January 2016

            Skin care in the aging female:                      myths and truths


I as of late had the chance to visit an extremely unwinding and delightful day spa amid the center of-the-sunrise from the sessions at a Keystone meeting. I was having an extremely peaceful and helpful day, when I went in for my last treatment — a facial. The exceptionally happy and merry esthetician started inspecting my skin and applying different creams, when I then heard her say something that almost destroyed my experience: she guaranteed that the topical treatment she was going to apply would, in her words, "rinse my liver." 

As a researcher, I know not. The heft of the over-the-counter mixtures that day spas use are innocuous and are intended to purify the skin and expand transient dampness maintenance, and to rinse much else besides my skin appeared a powerful claim. So I chose to set out on a troublesome task for the purpose of the JCI readership: to figure out if a facial or other topical medications are beneficial speculations to keep skin sound and wrinkle free. What's more, to see regardless of whether it is even feasible for a topical treatment to scrub the liver. In quest for this objective, I talked with four dermatologists (Figure ​(Figure1)1) and two estheticians. Here are their viewpoints on the best way to keep your skin (and liver) in the most ideal s

No comments:

Post a Comment